About Gary

My photo
Council Bluffs, IA, United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Starting a new chapter

I've often been told to pursue photography if only to make some money on the side. I think that this is where my heart belongs. Photography has been a passion of mine for a few years now and I think it's time I start sharing my work with the world.

Due to my job and other restraints, I seldom have the opportunity to travel, however, I do have a fair amount of photographs. Most of my pictures are of nature and/or wildlife, however I'm starting to dabble a bit in other areas so that I can broaden my horizons.

In this blog, I intend to post the "good" pictures that I've taken. Please note that all pictures on this blog are not to be reproduced without my consent.

I hope you enjoy!

-Gary

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the blog comment, cousin gary! i didn't know you were a photographer! let me know if you ever want to talk shop!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive